Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Did you wonder where I went?

I haven't posted in over a month, but not due to lack of stories. Quite the contrary, I've been too busy (and overwhelmed) to write. Here's the nutshell version:

- My book officially launches next week and I've been working out the kinks with my publisher. Please pray that the release goes well.
- I did a quick trip to Florida to see my Dad and step-mom. His health is failing and the doctors have provided all the care they can. I think he's going home soon. It will be a blessing for him, but it's difficult for the rest of us.
- Servolution was a slammin' success. Click on the serve blog link (look to the right) to see what we did with the 500+ volunteers that showed up to change the city.
- Ladies Thrive continues to grow and the last Men's BBQ had over 60 guys there. God is doing wild things downtown...come check it out!
- We're working on some new programs that we're going to run through the Dream Center (after-school program and outreaches to street youth) so we're neck-deep in planning all that. If your heart beats for lost kids, you'll want to get involved in this.
- The Live the Dream conference is fast approaching. Sorry guys, it's just for the ladies and it's gonna be kickin!

I'm not sure what else has been going on, but that will give you a glimpse into my life. Thanks for visiting with me... I'll try to be back soon. All glory to God!

1 Comments:

At 10/10/2007 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My computer missed you. You have a lot going on - K and I will keep you in our prayers.

Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home