Friday, October 26, 2007

Day Two: still kickin!

I just got home from Day Two of Live the Dream. I'm not sure what the highlight was; Chris Caine convicting me with a word from God or seeing JP bust a move dressed as a giant bumble bee. I gotta tell ya, brotha got some groove!

The whole day was fantastic. Holly brought another great message, Chris was her amazing herself and Pastor DeLynn made the whole thing incredible. Oh, and Tammy gave us a taste of what tomorrow will bring...great music, dance and more manna from heaven.

I always love the worship at HPC but this weekend it seems to be at a whole other level. Candace and Jason and the crew have made it so easy to press in to God. I want to be able to worship like they do. Don't worry, I have no misconceptions about my vocal talent (or lack thereof), I just want to find that place where they seem to live...that whole 'in spirit and in truth' thing. They're just incredible. I'm so glad they belong to our house.

Gotta go for now. Another big day tomorrow and I don't want to miss a thing. Be blessed in Jesus' name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home