Monday, August 22, 2011

Headed across the world

Okay...it's really time to pack. I can't put it off any longer. I'm so excited about this trip you would think that packing would have been done a month ago...turns out I don't have enough clothes to do that. C'est la vie!

Please be praying for our flights and everything that this trip entails. Durban is a major port so lots of people (good and bad) are trying to make a living. Some of them are trying to make a living by selling other people. As most of you know, we have been in the fight against human trafficking here in the U.S. for several years. Please pray that God would open doors of opportunity for us to make a difference in South Africa too.

I'm not sure what kind of internet access we'll have but check in here or my other blog for updates. Much love and thanks for all your support. All glory to God!

Christ is Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home