Thursday, March 17, 2011

Durban update

I wanted to give y'all an update on my fundraising efforts for the Duban, South Africa trip. To date, we have raised about 51% of the funds needed!!! How cool is that?

I haven't done fundraising for a trip in quite a while. I gotta tell you though, this website method is waaaay better than selling hotdogs outside of church for $1 each. (That was what my sister and I tried when we were headed to Jamaica several years ago to help out at an orphanage...not our best idea ever). Website; yay! Hotdogs; boo!

A huge thank you to everyone who has made a donation. A huge thank you to everyone who has made a decision to provide prayer support before and during the trip. A huge thank you to everyone who has spread the word about this venture.

I can't go unless I'm sent. Thank you for believing in me and in this trip. I believe we're going to change lives in South Africa.

If you want more info about the trip you can visit my other site at youcansend.me/donnafrank/. All glory to God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home