Saturday, October 03, 2009

ponderings...

As most of you know, I work at a self-storage business. That means I have a fair bit of free time (approximately 40 of the 50 hrs I work every week) to think, read, write and ponder. I don't read much when I'm writing books, simply because I don't want to accidently pirate someone else's idea and magically make it my own. I've recently finished another draft of my latest book but I'm not completely done so I can't start reading yet. That means, much of my time is spent pondering. Say it with me: uh oh...

As mentioned in previous blogs, Donna spending time in her own thoughts can be dangerous. Odd happenings occur, like Donna referring to herself in the third party. I watched "A Beautiful Mind" last week...that didn't help much either.

What do you ponder?

Seriously, please tell me...I need something fresh to ponder.

Comment and lemmino, maybe your ponderings will inspire me!

3 Comments:

At 10/21/2009 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about getting a new dog. Not a big obnoxious one that drools and slobbers and barks at everything and everyone. Not a tiny one that I might fall over or step on. I'm not a graceful as I would like to be. I've been sort of secretly visiting the shelter. I tell myself that I'll just know when I find the right one. bia

 
At 10/21/2009 10:54 AM, Blogger Donna Frank said...

The last dog I got from the shelter was a mixed beagle with an aggression issue. He was cute and everything, just kept biting me in the ear.

Keep pondering...I think maybe the dog idea will pass :)

 
At 10/27/2009 10:49 PM, Blogger Connie Firmin said...

I've been pondering publishers lately. Finished my latest changes on the manuscript. It's now in the hands of an editor. I've been studying and trying to absorb everything possible. The biggest question is do I get a Literary Agent or wing it solo (or should I say God)? And what publisher do I submit it to if I wing it? Oh, the decisions! We'll see what happens...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home