Monday, January 12, 2009

Pressed, shaken, overflowing

I don't even know where to start. This weekend I had the incredible privilege of hanging out with our Healing Place School of Ministry interns at their Spring Retreat. I am continually amazed at their sacrifice and dedication to the things of God. Friday night Pastor Mark Stermer preached a message that made me want to get saved again and then Saturday night Pastor Timmy Straight brought the fire full force. And between those great teachings were breakout sessions taught by some of the best communicators at Healing Place. Just incredible!
And as if that wasn't enough, Sunday morning Pastor Dino preached down at the Winbourne Dream Center. Another amazing word. How cool is that that I get to be a part of HPC. Truly awesome.
Are you ready for the finale? Today I got a new car. Not brand new, but definitely nicer than the one I've been rolling in. Don't get me wrong, I love my '94 burgundy Corolla, but there's something about leather seats and a sunroof that just let's you know God is giving you the bump-up. He is so good to me. All glory to God!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/14/2009 5:30 PM, Blogger marybethg said...

Thanks for coming out there with us. We are eternally grateful for all that you do for us and with us. We love you dearly! We thank God when we think of you.

 
At 1/18/2009 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE PRESSED DOWN SHAKEN TOGETHER and what? YEAH>>>>> OVERFLOWING>>>>

Life is grand! We get to do this!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home