Sunday, January 07, 2007

Chad in the back woods

I just got back from hearing Chad Daniel preach at a retreat for HPC elevate students. What a night! Chad threw down, the Holy Ghost showed up and we all had a great time.

The retreat was held in some state park about 70 miles from no place I'd ever heard of. As we were walking to our cars the possoms were running around in the shadows and it seemed that we were almost surrounded by water. It didn't matter though...I'd waterski across the Antarctic to hear Chad bring the fire.

I met Chad when I lived in St Louis, MO. His ministry is still based there but he travels the world bringing people the gospel. He's a man of God who loves his wife, is a great dad and refuses to compromise. He is what young Christian men should strive to be.

It's such a privilege to belong to a church that is determined to pour into the next generation. I am amazed at HPC's commitment to our young people and I am convinced that with people like Chad speaking into their lives, our future church will be dangerous indeed. I can't wait!

All glory to God!

1 Comments:

At 1/11/2007 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I am down for that swim too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home