Monday, November 13, 2006

Money (Don't worry, I'm not asking for yours)

I spent five hours in church today...I feel like I'm penecostal again! And, it wasn't even at my own church. Yesterday I was watching TBN and heard about a prosperity revival that was being hosted at a church in Louisiana. I looked it up on the web and discovered it's only about twenty minutes from my house. Since I have time, and need prosperity to manifest in my life, I figured I'd check it out.

This morning Dr. Leroy Thompson preached and tonight Jesse Duplantis took the pulpit. Great teaching at both sessions! Who knew that there was such annointing in Darrow, LA? Anyway, it was good.

If you have any time this week you should check it out. It's called Prosperity Revival and it's being hosted by Ever Increasing Word Ministries. There's no registration fee and from what I've heard so far it's solid biblical teaching. They have sessions at 10:30am and 7:00pm until Friday. Check it out and be blessed in Jesus' name. All glory to God!

1 Comments:

At 12/01/2006 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful. I watch Dr. Thompson all the time. I wanted to attend the conference, but was not able to do to other commitments. I will go next year. I'm glad you found his church

 

Post a Comment

<< Home