Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Me...at Chick Night?

For any of you who know me well, you'll know that hanging out with hundreds of manicured, fluffy, smiling women stretches me to the max. I don't know how to act or what to say...or what to do with multi-colored tissues that smell like chocolate. Don't get wrong, I love the manicured, fluffy people (and I would secretly like to be one), I just don't know how.

Dan Ohlerking (you should check out his blog) was helping me set up this blog a few weeks ago. We were perusing layouts and he said to me, "There's a pink one, but you really don't strike me as a pink person". I looked at him and said, "Pink wouldn't be a bad a color if it looked more like black". He laughed, but I wasn't really joking. Back to Chick Night...

Are you ready for the big surprise? I had a great time! The worship was slammin' (thanks to Jaque Deshetler from Joyce Meyer Ministries) and Miss Priscilla brought a strong, on time word. It was 9pm before I even looked at the clock. That's huge for me.

Pastor DeLynn and her crew did an awesome job. The "I will Survive" skit was definitely a highlight. I hope we see it on the big screen on Sunday. Chick Night was so good, I might go back again some time. I love Healing Place Church! All glory to God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home